The acquired knowledge and practice will enable you to understand, forecast and analyze the economic, legal, and political processes of the international system, and prepare you to occupy leading positions in the public and non-profit sector, local governments, as well as regional development institutions and international organizations.
International Relations MA, KJU
(please note: to be able to obtain an Acceptance Letter, apply for a visa and start your studies, 2-semesters’ tuition fee and some other minor fees must be paid upfront)
- For February intake: 15 November
- For September intake: 15 July
Direct admission or admission
with a foundation
With taking this course you will be capable of
- understanding principles and multilevel regional governance system of business enterprises, its trends and nature, challenges and risks.
- understanding organization and management of different type of organizations, who gained experience in leadership of business process, project management by using their economic knowledge, applying business knowledge and tools. The specialized knowledge makes them capable of understanding, planning, analyzing operative and functional business processes of the organizations and institutions.
- organization and management of new creative, innovative, quality-oriented program or project-based interventions for business services.
- intercultural communication and interactions with business partners, costumers for understanding and influencing choices and behaviors
- continuing their studies at Ph.D. level
Overview of the classes
- Disciplinary Studies: Global Mobility Landscapes, Comparative Regionalism, International Security Challenges, International Relations: Recent Issues, Comparative & Cosmopolitan Law, Challenges in International Development, Global and Regional Functional Policy and Diplomacy Analysis
- Specialized Studies: European Union’s Global and Regional Common Foreign, Securityand Defense Policy, Hungary in Regional and Global Cooperation, , Mediterranean Regional Studies, American Universalism and Multi-Regionalism in Latin America, EU Policies, International Relations and Regionalism in (East and South), Asia, Eurasian and Middle East Regionalism
- Global Responsible Leadership: Global Future Trend Analysis, Global Public Policies, Politics & Comparative Politics, Advanced Research and Communication, , Innovation Policies & Management, Comparative Regionalism, Multilateral Negotiations and Communications, Practical Marketing, Etiquette & Protocol