The goal of the program is to train vehicle engineers who will be able to solve basic engineering tasks related to the design, manufacturing, systemic operation and repair of road-vehicle systems and mobile machines.
Vehicle Engineering BSc
(please note: to be able to obtain an Acceptance Letter, apply for a visa and start your studies, 2-semesters’ tuition fee and some other minor fees must be paid upfront)
- For September intake: 30 June
with a foundation
Description of the Program
Our goal is to train vehicle engineers who will be able to solve basic engineering tasks related to the design, manufacturing, systemic operation and repair of road-vehicle systems and mobile machines, taking into consideration aspects of safety, environmental protection, and energy management. It is important for our students to possess an interest in natural sciences, to be diligent, and to have a “team player” attitude, as well as a positive approach to acquiring new knowledge.
We recommend this program if:
- you are interested in the latest developments and trends in the automotive industry
- you want to learn the basics and most important rules of modern vehicle design
- you want to be involved in the vehicle production of the future
- you want to design and manufacture custom vehicles for competitive purposes in our vehicle construction team
Where can you work with a Vehicle Engineering degree?
- For companies involved in the design, manufacture, repair and organization of vehicles and mobile machinery.
- At institutions dealing with the performance and organization of official tasks related to the commissioning and operation of vehicles and mobiles.
- Production plants where you can perform technical design, organization and management tasks, for companies specializing in regulatory and marketing activities.