The aim of the course is the education of economic professionals who are capable of understanding enterprise and business administration processes in general, and capable for internationalization for global business environment.
Business Administration and Management BSc, KJU
(please note: to be able to obtain an Acceptance Letter, apply for a visa and start your studies, 2-semesters’ tuition fee and some other minor fees must be paid upfront)
- For February intake: 15 December
- For September intake: 30 June
Direct admission or admission
with a foundation
With taking this course you will be capable of
- understanding principles and multilevel regional governance system of business enterprises, its trends and nature, challenges and risks.
- understanding organization and management of different type of organizations. The specialized knowledge will make you capable of understanding, planning, and analyzing operative and functional business processes of the organizations and institutions.
- understanding the organization and management of new creative, innovative, quality-oriented program or project-based interventions for business services.
- intercultural communication and interactions with business partners, customers for understanding and influencing choices and behaviors.
- continuing their studies at master level.
Overview of the classes
- Generic competencies: Introduction to Mathematics, Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, Introduction to Management, Quantitative Analyses and Statistics.
- International business service industry studies: Global Environmental Problems and Management, Service Science and Knowledge Economy: Research Methods, International Business, Law and Regulations.
- Business enterprise development services: Strategic Management and Planning, Business Process Management, International Economics, Quality, Innovation Policies Tools in MLE, Leadership Performance and Risk Management, Business Support Services, Accounting Fundamentals, International Finance Fundamental, Managerial Accounting and Financial Analyses, Marketing Services, HRM Services.