The aim of the course is the education of professionals who are capable of understanding, analyzing the international sphere of politics, polity and policy at the level of system (IGO, INGOs, TNCs, MNCS and international knowledge organizations at global and regional level), states, individuals and groups (movements, parties, and networks).
International Relations BA, KJU
(please note: to be able to obtain an Acceptance Letter, apply for a visa and start your studies, 2-semesters’ tuition fee and some other minor fees must be paid upfront)
- For February intake: 15 November
- For September intake: 30 June
Direct admission or admission
with a foundation
Description of the Program
Are you interested in the forces that shape our global society? International Relations is a major dealing with today’s global problems and potential solutions, and it is suitable for you if you wish to deepen your knowledge and understanding of this multi-disciplinary field. You will gain insights into the organizational risks and opportunities posed by climate change and learn to rewire your business model for long-term value and resilience. Our program will open you up to a better understanding of the interconnected world we live in.
You will be capable of:
- understanding organization and management of different type of organizations and institutions:
- External services at the system level: multilateral international rules, polity units and public policy making in main functional areas.
- Foreign policy service units (foreign policy ministries, departments of functional ministries, external diplomatic services, participating transnational level of external services at the level of states
-The world of transnational organizations, international movements and networks, their roles in regime formations and global, regional policymaking activities
- working in internal pubic service, non-profit and business organizations, networks, understanding their management structures, programming, projecting and other network and coalition building activities. You will be capable of fulfilling senior issues, team management and operation activities.
- intercultural communication and interactions with international individuals, groups, institutions using the tools, approaches and methodology of IR discipline in unilateral, multilateral, hard and soft, public and digital as well as complex diplomacy for understanding and influencing choices and behaviors of the partners.
- ethical behavior, for intercultural oral and written competencies presenting in new visualized, mediated and virtualized world.
- continuing your studies at master's level.